- Network Analysis
- QGIS Curriculum on psqgis.org
The June meeting was held at Interim CDA. Thanks as always for their generous use of their conference room.
Just Raw Notes for Now
Network Analysis - Fred Lott
- Shortest path routing
- Fastest path routing
- If you have the data “drawn correctly” the routing will be automatic
- Intersections need to exist where the network segments touch.
- Used the sample data provided with QGIS
- Routing functionality is built in as QGIS 3
- Produces a new layer of the route
- Interested in producing isochrones for residence siting
- having trouble using open street map for the proximate features he is interested in. (e.g. grocery stores)
QGIS Curriculum on psqgis.org - Paul McCombs
We are happy to announce that Robert Catherman decided to publish his QGIS Curriculum on psqgis.org. Congratulations to Robert for his significant work on this resource now available to anyone. It’s licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.